Terms and Conditions
This document contains our Terms and Conditions applicable specifically to Nitrobetting.eu BTC Sportsbook and Casino, along with the agreements between our site and the account holder (the player).
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The materials on Nitrobetting’s web site are provided “as is”. Nitrobetting.eu makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Nitrobetting.eu does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Nitrobetting.eu or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, but not limited to; damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Nitrobetting’s Internet site, even if Nitrobetting.eu or a Nitrobetting.eu authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on Nitrobetting’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Nitrobetting.eu does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Nitrobetting.eu may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Nitrobetting.eu does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Nitrobetting.eu has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Nitrobetting.eu of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk. Furthermore, any unauthorized use of Nitrobetting.eu links, affiliate or otherwise is expressly forbidden and may result in suspension or termination of account services. Examples of unauthorized use of Nitrobetting.eu links include but are not limited to; links used on the google adwords network.
Any claim relating to Nitrobetting’s web site shall be governed by the laws of Costa Rica without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- You agree that you are over 18 years old or the age of majority as determined by laws which are applicable to you, whichever age is greater.
- You agree to not use our services while located in any jurisdiction that prohibits the use of cryptocurrency, or prohibits placing bets online. You warrant that you are permitted in the jurisdiction in which you are located to use online sports betting services.
- Nitrobetting.eu reserves the right to terminate a player’s account, at any time and for any reason, at its sole discretion, and in particular in case of any activity that may harm Nitrobetting.eu and/or its members including, but not limited to, fraud, abuse of bonuses and other promotions, frivolous and unsubstantiated claims, and misuse of the sportsbook and/or casino software.
- A player’s account will be also terminated if Nitrobetting.eu becomes aware that you have played at any other online sportsbook and/or casino under any of the circumstances aforementioned.
- Site members and players must fund their accounts in order to play or access the real money games.
- Each user is responsible (and must pay) any funds owed to Nitrobetting.eu. By registering to our site and its services, players agree that they will pay all the required funds and not make or attempt to deny any payments and/or reverse any transaction. Users that inadvertently reverse payments or play with unconfirmed funds agrees to refund NitroBetting BTC Sportsbook and Casino and cover any losses incurred as result of their actions. We may decide to stop providing services or withhold payments from users and players that have registered and processed certain questionable deposits.
- All members must deposit funds on their accounts if they are to play actively on the site.
- The submission of a payout request does not guarantee an approval of the payout.
- Nitrobetting.eu does not give any form of credit for the use of its services and games.
- Nitrobetting.eu may use alternative means and procedures to verify a player’s identity during a deposit process, as is detailed in our fine print.
- Cash outs are reviewed on a daily basis, usually within 24 hours from the moment a request is placed. Once a payment has been approved, the withdrawal request will be finalized based on the selected option for payment.
- Before requesting a payment, players need to have their transactions confirmed and cleared.
- The minimum amount for a cash-out at Nitrobetting.eu is 0.5mBTC (0.0005 BTC).
- There’s no maximum payout amount at Nitrobetting.eu. However, for security reasons a maximum amount has been set to the cashier. Players that wish to cashout more than the max allowed should contact Customer Support in order to confirm. Keep in mind that larger amounts, and in case of multiple withdrawals that add up to larger amounts, will require management approval and may be under review for over 24 hrs.
- Players are allowed one withdrawal per day. In the case of multiple request on the same day, requests may be cancelled. As part of our security protocol, the Cashier has been setup with weekly and monthly limits, however Support may overwrite those limits in order to accommodate player needs.
- Nitrobetting.eu reserves the right to withhold payments from any player or account that is suspected of engaging in fraudulent activities. Fraud, in this clause, included players that have been tagged in any scams, schemes or even those who’ve provided incorrect or false information in their accounts.
- Nitrobetting.eu reserves the right to withhold payments from any account that owes funds due to regraded bets. Any owed funds will be collected from the withdrawal amount.
- A player’s funds may be forfeited if they are found cheating or is caught using any type of gaming aids or bots, whether it is an additional computer or software or system that bypasses the natural randomness of our system and/or collects data from our servers for analysis during real money play. Any form of syndication or collusion is also not allowed at NitroBetting BTC Sportsbook, Racebook, Poker and Casino.
- In case of winnings from bonus funds (non-deposit bonuses), a maximum withdrawal amount will apply. If you request a cash-out from bonus winnings, you may only withdraw the maximum allowed and the remaining amount from your winnings relating to the bonus in question will be voided.
- Nitrobetting.eu will no longer be held responsible for charges related to Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC). The DCC charges will now be the sole responsibility of the players and not Nitrobetting.eu.
- You agree that you will not create more than one account for the purposes of circumventing our policies, rules, limits and/or restrictions, or to acquire any possible advantages over the house.
- You agree that only one account per household or IP address will ever be used.
- You agree that you are not part of a betting syndicate whereby multiple users place bets in an attempt to circumvent our policies, rules, limits and/or restrictions.
- We reserve the right to cancel a bet or declare a bet as void if we believe, at our sole discretion, the bet was made in an attempt to violate any of our policies, rules, limits and/or restrictions as mentioned herein.
Nitrobetting.eu may cancel or void bets which it believes have been (a) accepted in error (including but not limited to: correlated parlays or obviously incorrect lines or payouts on parlays or teasers); (b) accepted after an event has started; (c) accepted at obviously incorrect odds; (d) made in an attempt to circumvent our betting limits; (e) involved in syndicate betting; (f) the result has been influenced by criminal or illegal actions; (g) considered correlated parlays (including but not limited to bets on eSports players and eSports teams in the same tournament or competition/match, bets on players to advance in a tournament (of any sport) with bets on that player to win any match/game, any other bets which Nitrobetting.eu deems grossly or obviously correlated at its own discretion. If funds need to be recovered as a result of any of the above, Nitrobetting.eu reserves the right to do so at any time.
You will not use any device, robot, spider, software, routine or other method (or anything similar in nature) to interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation of our services. You agree to not collude or attempt to collude with other players in order to defraud Nitrobetting.eu or its users.
You may not use Nitrobetting.eu if you are an employee or consultant of any company related to Nitrobetting.eu, or a relative or family member of any such restricted persons.
You are also restricted from using the site if you reside in any of the following countries: Bulgaria, Hungary, Venezuela, China, Belarus, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Russian Federation, Costa Rica, United Kingdom.
You warrant that you are not diagnosed or considered to be a compulsive or problem gambler. Nitrobetting.eu fully supports self-exclusion from all services.
All Terms and Conditions are subject to changes and revisions by Nitrobetting.eu without prior written notice.
Nitrobetting.eu transacts entirely with a type of cryptocurrency known as ‘Bitcoin’, and its reflected value is wholly independent from other currencies including fiat currencies and alternate cryptocurrencies. Player balances are shown as a unit of Bitcoin. Nitrobetting.eu does not recognize market rates in relation to other currencies and is not responsible in any way for perceived losses due to market fluctuation
Hard or soft forks and potential resultant cryptocurrencies may be created on the Bitcoin blockchain with or without prior notice resulting in mirrored balances on alternate blockchains.
We will not provide support for new cryptocurrencies unless specifically announced otherwise. As a general rule, we will always prioritize support the majority consensus chain.
We will make every effort to inform players on impending forks and to offer timely notice regarding all (if any) actions we choose to take, which may include security measures resulting in the temporary suspension of game services, deposits, withdrawals or a combination of the three.
We will also make a reasonable effort to record ‘at the moment’ balances, or snapshots of all accounts at the time of any potential fork so that we are properly equipped to integrate new currencies if we so choose.
If we decide to accommodate integration, no firm timeline is to be expected. Any public statements to the contrary will always defer to this rule.
If we decide to support a new cryptocurrency, unless otherwise communicated by us, Rule 17: Cryptocurrencies, including any reference to Bitcoin, shall be equally applied to the new cryptocurrency.
We cannot guarantee that the decisions we take under this Rule will be suitable, desirable or practical for every player. We must however, protect our right to interpret the feasibility of Bitcoin blockchain forks as they present themselves. We recommend that regardless of public notice, players take authority of their account balances ahead of Bitcoin blockchain forks to avoid any potential conflict or disagreement. Players may choose to remove their balances 5-7 days ahead of a fork to ensure control of their Bitcoin during a fork event. We are not in any circumstance liable for any damage, losses, expenses or harm resulting to players from the use of our rights under this Rule.
By agreeing to open an account at Nitrobetting.eu, you acknowledge and agree upon potentially receiving daily, weekly and monthly emails from our company with promotions, bonuses, newsletter information, updates about new game releases, tournament invitations, contest updates, survey’s, coupons, informational alerts.
Always ensure that the contact details you have provided on your account are correct, given that Nitrobetting.eu usually uses these contact details to reach you directly regarding the use of the Company services or any other products offered.
Nitrobetting.eu will not under any circumstance tolerate any rude or abusive behavior from users to the company representatives and staff. In the event that your behavior is deemed as abusive or impolite via our main support channels, email or any other communication forum; Nitrobetting.eu may block, suspend or terminate your account. This behavior includes, but is not limited to: a) defamatory commentary and hate speech; b) overly sexual comments or any comments of an explicit nature; c) comments of extreme violence or comments that encourage violence; d) bullying and harassment; e) illegal activities such as drug use.
By using any of our promotional materials, or any information relating to our affiliate program, you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
Nitrobetting.eu uses a volume based commission structure. All affiliates are paid 0.3% of wagers placed by their referrals. A wager is calculated as the lesser of the amount bet or the amount that can be won on a bet.
Affiliate payments are made as events finish and are immediately deposited into affiliate accounts.
You shall provide truthful and complete information to us when operating as an affiliate of Nitrobetting.eu.
You agree to not promote Nitrobetting.eu (a) on any Website on which we promote any of our websites; (b) on any Internet search engine on or through which we promote any of our websites; (c) in any other manner that results in you competing with us in relation to the promotion of any of our websites; (d) through paid search using any company name, domain name, URL or our brand; (e) through paid search purchasing any company name, domain name, URL or our brand keywords (f) in any other for for which is similar to those mentioned.
Our marketing and affiliate opportunity is for commercial use only. You shall not register as a user or make deposits to any user account (directly or indirectly) for your own personal use and/or the use of your relatives, friends, employees, agents or advisors, or otherwise attempt to artificially increase the affiliate commissions payable to you or to defraud us. Violation of this provision shall be deemed to be Fraud Traffic.
Self-referral is not permitted and is considered abuse of the affiliate program. Fraudulent affiliate accounts which are used for self-referral are subject to be permanently closed and funds retroactively debited for all fraud affiliate payments.
Employees or consultants of Nitrobetting.eu (and Nitro Group) are not permitted to participate in the affiliate program or to use directly or indirectly any of the websites, other than in the course of your employment as an employee. Similarly, relatives and family members of employees are not permitted to participate in the affiliate program or to use directly or indirectly any of the websites.
You agree that you will not benefit from known or suspected traffic generated using unacceptable internet marketing practice or fraudulent procedures, whether or not it causes us or the user harm. Should fraudulent activity, knowingly or otherwise, arise from a person directed via your link, we retain the right to retract the commissions paid to you at any time. Our decision in this regard will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. We reserve the right to retain all amounts due to you under this agreement if we have reasonable cause to believe that such traffic has been caused with your knowledge.
During the term of this agreement, you may be entrusted with confidential information relating to the business, operations, or underlying technology of our users and the Affiliate Program (including, for example, referral fees earned by you under the program). You agree to avoid disclosure or unauthorized use of this confidential information to third persons or outside parties unless you have our prior written consent from us. Your obligation with respect to Confidential Information shall survive the termination of this agreement.
You may terminate this Agreement, with or without cause, immediately upon written notice to us that you may send by email marked “Termination” to us. For the avoidance of doubt, termination of the agreement will end your participation in the affiliate program. In the event that you elect to terminate this agreement, you must withdraw all monies in your account within thirty (30) days of sending the above-mentioned email. If such monies have not been withdrawn by such time then they shall be deemed forfeited and shall revert to us.
In addition to any other remedies provided in this Agreement or by operation of law, we may terminate this agreement without cause, in whole or in part, for convenience, upon written notice to you by email to such email address you have provided to us or through our support ticket system. For the avoidance of doubt, on termination of this Agreement, you will no longer receive any affiliate commissions.
We may terminate this agreement for good cause in case of the following: (a) If you are in material breach of any of your obligations under this agreement; (b) in the event that your website is aimed at users under the age of 18, promotes illegal activities, or violates intellectual property rights; (c) if you are guilty of violating any local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations pertaining to gambling on the internet; (d) in the event of repeated attempts by you or any of your employees or contractors, to gain unauthorized access to our website or customer information; (e) We have reason to suspect you of attempting to defraud us through fraud traffic
All Terms and Conditions are subject to changes and revisions by Nitrobetting.eu without prior written notice.
You already have an active session!
Click here to go back to your account
Click here to continue browsing our website.